Re: [BCD396XT] Re: X2-TDMA (Future P25 Phase II) Support

  • Yuni T. Runker
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 13, 2011
      Everyone;

      TDMA was accommodated by adding new control channel messages. Messages that describe TDMA bandplans are different from their FDMA counterparts. A TDMA channel number tells you what frequency and what slot to follow. A strictly phase I radio does not understand these messages.

      The '800 is working because it understands these new messages.

      On Mar 13, 2011, at 7:01 PM, MCH <mch@...> wrote:

      > Maybe the scanners are working because they are not using more than one
      > voice path per channel yet, or maybe they work until the second voice
      > path goes active on the same channel.

    • Yuni T. Runker
      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 15, 2011
        Yeah. Don't know what happened to the formatting.