Re: [BCD396XT] Re: X2-TDMA (Future P25 Phase II) Support

  • JETorres
    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 12, 2011
      Well, in reality the spec is done and Motorola already has over 10 contracts for Phase 2 systems that start shipping out this late summer. So if anything, Uniden might be waiting until the systems are already running which would still be no later than fall or winter this year.

      Message 46 of 46 , Mar 15, 2011
        Yeah. Don't know what happened to the formatting.