scan/search

  • Pat Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
      This frustrates me: able to pickup channels in ID search mode but not ID Scan mode, what am I doing wrong?
    • Lance Star
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
        If you programmed the radio in software, is the group enabled by default? or is it locked out? are the individual TGID's locked out?

        > This frustrates me: able to pickup channels in ID search mode but not ID Scan mode, what am I doing wrong?

      • JPinches
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
          You need to program the group ID's you want into the site' group memory. Read the manual on how by using the scanner menus. It is much easier using the software.