Close Call Question...

  • Lance Star
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      Is there a way to set Close Call so that when it captures a new freq. it will just display it without telling me "press any key" or "press fuction key"

      I want to bypass this intermediate step and just have the radio display the frequency it just captured.

      Thanks group.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        Other than connecting it to a PC that will automate the process, no.

        Joe M.