Re: [BCD396XT] Search, automatic store, and listen?

  • Lance Star
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2011
      Rob,

      You may already have read this, but for reference, once you quick store your freqs you found while searching,

      they are stored in Qck Save Cnv Sys in the list of programmed systems...

      It is an awesome radio and continues to be from here. I programmed the input freq. to Caltrans and set the display to turn

      Magenta, and give me a specific alert tone so I know it was an input that I had been wanting to verify for awhile. It lit while

      traveling down the fwy. today. Bingo!

      Very helpful...

      Have fun with the radio!