Wanted USB-1 for programming Uniden Scanners (BCT15X and BCD996XT) - Have trade

  • kg4bvd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      Hello Gentlemen and ladies ( I believe there are a couple in one of the groups),

      I NEED the Uniden USB-1 programming cable, I had one, loaned it to a person I know (not exactly a friend), and they moved back to Berlin before making sure I got it back! I am not going to give a sob story, but, I am a disabled ham, BUT, I have an item that someone may want?

        Back when I had 2 of each FT-60s and FT-8800s, I took 1 (one) programmer and attached BOTH cables to it (FT-60 and FT-8800) and it works! I do not have the software any longer, but I figure the dual-radio programmer is worth an even swap for a Uniden USB-1 (actually, if you bought the FT-60 and the FT-8800 programmers separate, it would cost about $47.00 as the FT-60 cable alone is about $22 most places, and the FT-8800 cable is about $25 most places, the USB-1 is only $31.95 so you will gain a value of about $15.05!

         Thank you for your time folks, 73,
         Walter Jinright - KG4BVD

      P.s. If you wish to make the trade, just email kg4bvd@... please.  I will also throw in a FREE Moto programming cable for the HT-1000 and similar radios (no RIB or software included) FOR a copy of BUTEL, and there are a couple "pins" where the cable connects to the radio that need a bit of work, because there was a little corrosion or something sticky on a few of them, and the genius that gave it to me tried to solder the pins (the ones that are supposed to spring back and compress some when connected to the radio, now some are stuck in the "in" position", I got a couple out, but I don't program Moto radios anymore, so I figured someone could use it and fix it up in an hour or less).