Roof top antenna for bcd396xt

  • ceidrafter
    Message 1 of 62 , Jan 5, 2011
      Does anybody have any suggestions for a roof top antenna for bcd396xt?
    • David Klippel
      Message 62 of 62 , Feb 2, 2011
        I think he was meaning that this group is supposed to be focused to
        396XT issues not generic scanners topics at length that are better
        covered in other groups like the newscannerantenna group that was
        suggested. I tend to agree. The thread on antenna suggestions is getting
        long and off topic from the 386XT focus which is what I why I originally
        signed up. The brief tangent is ok but the antenna and coax discussion
        has been been the majority of the traffic here for a month or so..Though
        at a low level it is interesting it is becoming off topic noise and
        degrading the intended focus of the group.

        This is just my view, all two cents of it, and it is the moderator that
        has the control of discussion so I could off base. I think Clark's
        response appropriate and John's follow up with the group name helpful.

        --
        David