RE: [BCD396XT] Digest Number 606

  • Dewey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
      I would like to reiterate my firmware update wish...

      The ability to select what flashes on the first display line. I still like
      the display of the older "T" models where the first display line alternated
      between "System Name" and "Group Name" for trunked systems. The "XT"s
      alternate between "Site Name" and "Group Name". This is hard on those of us
      (or at least me) who live in multi-state areas, or who travel a lot since
      site names could easily be confused unknown "sites" or by repeated names. I
      use a system naming convention of MD-xxxxx (MD-Montgomery Co / MD-Pr Georges
      Co /MD-Charles Co / VA-Arlington Co). While I'm probably in the minority, I
      know that others have asked for the same.

      Dewey