UPman

  • Lance Star
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      Paul,

      I sent a message regarding the 396XT Backlight not activating during a C-Ch. Search. I think I called you Bob by mistake. My appologies.

      Anyway, Gabriel over at product support confirmed this condition with a 396XT. He said he would pass this new finding on. That would be a great fix for the next firmware release...

      Thanks again for all your support with this product.