RE: [BCD396XT] Backlight during C-Ch. search?

  • RobertKlamp
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 25, 2010
      Sorry i read that on the move and it sounded like they were introducing the simple to program one and another one i just read the whole thing and Joe is right they are only putting out one new scanner. I believe it will be a digital version of the GRE PSR 700 this will probably be the GRE PSR 800 digital radio. If that's the case i hope uniden comes out with a more advanced versions of the home patrol but that are base/mobile or portable style radios and not this weird shaped scanner the home patrol 1 is. I mean come on there's not even a line out i have to use a powered speaker to listen to it in the car and its way to big to be a portable. So i hope uniden changes the physical design but keeps the new technology behind it.

      Bob

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Windows® phone.