BCD396XT

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 49 , Oct 8, 2008
      Paul,

      I noticed that the BCD396XT, has starting range of 763.0 instead of the
      764.0 with the BCD396T is this correct? If so may I ask why the difference?

      http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BCD396XT

      Frequency Coverage

      * 25.0000 - 512.0000 MHz

      * 763.0000 - 775.9875 MHz

      * 793.0000 - 823.9875 MHz

      * 849.0125 - 868.9875 MHz

      * 894.0125 - 960.0000 MHz

      * 1240.0000 - 1300.0000 MHz

      http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BCD396T#Specifications

      * (North American Model BCD396T)

      * 25.0000 - 512.0000 MHz

      * 764.0000 - 775.9875 MHz

      * 794.0000 - 823.9875 MHz

      * 849.0125 - 868.9875 MHz

      * 894.0125 - 956.0000 MHz

      * 1240.0000 - 1300.0000 MHz

    • Don Curtis
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don