Additional Belt Clips for the the 396 XT

  • Cris Hanna
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
      Any way to get more of these.not really looking for a case

    • Cris Hanna
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
        Well thought I had found them. but they appear backordered

        http://www.unidendirect.com/accdetail.cfm?item=BCH396T

        Anyone know of a useable substitute?

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010
          They seem to be b/o forever. I also wish they'd make a better/stronger one.
          Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect