Re: At least as good as a Pro-137?

  • gcr33
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      It doesn't have trunking, it doesn't do digital but it looks the same except that it is blue.
      Therefore it is not a 396XT which does digital and trunking and is not blue.

    • Gary G
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
        Yeah I am aware a 137 is not a 396XT. They probably share some components and I just wanted to know if a 396XT is as sensitive.

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "gcr33" <gcr33@...> wrote:

        > It doesn't have trunking, it doesn't do digital but it looks the same except that it is blue.
        > Therefore it is not a 396XT which does digital and trunking and is not blue.

      • Mark Levine, D.C.
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
          No it's better.