Re: [BCD396XT] Help !!!!

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
      Maybe it's encrypted, does the 3rd line of the display have a "ENC" showing
      when this happens ?

      Clark

    • KB0KGH@mchsi.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
        That would be encryption. If it scrambles the audio for a split second and goes silent, you won't be able to monitor it.

        Jason W. Watts
        WB0CID
        Cedar Rapids, Iowa
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T