Audio alert on New TG

  • kc8owl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
      Hello

      I searched and was unable to find what I thought was the answer to this question -

      When Searching (not in Scan mode) a trunked system and a TG becomes active that is not currently programmed in an active group, is there a way I can set an audible alert that will sound only when a new TG becomes active?

      Thanks

      Mike
      KC8OWL
    • Jake Corner - KD8GPM
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
        There is no way that I know of to have an audio alert when a new talk
        group is found.