RE: [BCD396XT] BCD-396XT for sale

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
      where r u located?

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of lifestar53
      Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:58 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] BCD-396XT for sale

      I am selling my mint condition BCD-396XT. Comes with the box and all factory
      accessories. $430 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. Please contact
      me off list if interested. Paypal accepted.

    • Fred Halley
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
        I can get a brand new one for $489 from www.scannerworld.com . I live 5 miles from the showroom so I can avoid the shipping charges and drive over to pick it up. How old is the unit and would you consider dropping your price to $400?

        MEDIC128

        >>> On 11/10/2010 at 7:58 PM, in message <ibff2p+tl7s@...>, "lifestar53" <lifestar53@...> wrote:

        I am selling my mint condition BCD-396XT. Comes with the box and all factory accessories. $430 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. Please contact me off list if interested. Paypal accepted.

        This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
        of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
        proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
        applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
        distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
        agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
        or if you have received this communication in error,please notify the
        Healthcare Association of NYS by return e-mail or by calling
        518-431-7600 and destroy all copies of the original message.