BCD-396XT for sale

  • lifestar53
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
      I am selling my mint condition BCD-396XT. Comes with the box and all factory accessories. $430 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. Please contact me off list if interested. Paypal accepted.
    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
        where r u located?

        I am selling my mint condition BCD-396XT. Comes with the box and all factory
        accessories. $430 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. Please contact
        me off list if interested. Paypal accepted.

      • Fred Halley
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2010
          I can get a brand new one for $489 from www.scannerworld.com . I live 5 miles from the showroom so I can avoid the shipping charges and drive over to pick it up. How old is the unit and would you consider dropping your price to $400?

          MEDIC128

          >>> On 11/10/2010 at 7:58 PM, in message <ibff2p+tl7s@...>, "lifestar53" <lifestar53@...> wrote:

          I am selling my mint condition BCD-396XT. Comes with the box and all factory accessories. $430 including shipping to anywhere in the USA. Please contact me off list if interested. Paypal accepted.

          This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
          of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is
          proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
          applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
          distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or
          agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
          or if you have received this communication in error,please notify the
          Healthcare Association of NYS by return e-mail or by calling
          518-431-7600 and destroy all copies of the original message.