Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt

  • Sin Doss
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
      will the 120s plug into the scanner without changing the size of the speaker plug--- On Wed, 11/3/10, MCH <mch@...> wrote:

      From: MCH <mch@...>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 9:58 PM

      The adapter I use is a Jabra A120s.

      The earbud is a Jabra BT530.

      BUT, the above is for use with two devices (namely my scanner and my phone).

      I used to use an A210 adapter (which requires a 3.5 to 2.5mm adapter
      available at Radio Shack) and a BT160 (not sure of the number - maybe
      BT150). The reason I switched, again, is so I can use one BT earbud with
      both devices. It is also nice not needing the 3.5/2.5mm adapter, too.

      I'm sure others will give you other options, too. Just about any BT
      earbud will work.

      Joe M.

      Sin Doss wrote:
      > do you know of the model numbers of the adapter and ear bud that i can buy

    • Sylvain Lamarre
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
        Hi!

        And if i may add, on my side I really like the ability to listen to my scanner (connected to a Jabra 210) *and* have the audio interrupted by an incoming call on my cell and have my BT ear-mic switch to the call, and go back to scanner audio as soon as the call ends!

        -Sylvain (via iPhone)

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
          Yes.

          Joe M.