Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
      BTW, the A120s/BT530 combo will work even if you're not using two
      devices. You don't have to use it on two devices.

      Joe M.

    • Sin Doss
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010

        From: MCH <mch@...>
        Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] any bluetooth wireless device that will work with the 396xt
        To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 9:58 PM

        Sin Doss wrote:
        > do you know of the model numbers of the adapter and ear bud that i can buy

      • Sylvain Lamarre
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
          Hi!

          And if i may add, on my side I really like the ability to listen to my scanner (connected to a Jabra 210) *and* have the audio interrupted by an incoming call on my cell and have my BT ear-mic switch to the call, and go back to scanner audio as soon as the call ends!

          -Sylvain (via iPhone)

          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 3, 2010
            Yes.

            Joe M.