Buy online

  • keithpitts
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009
      where is the best place to buy the BC396XT when it is out.for
      support,parts, programing, and returnes.
      thanks
      keith
    • charles hamlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009
        i would say universal radio.com or scannermaster. both are very good and reliable. you can try some of the ham radio catalogs. such as ham city, ham radio outlet. amatuer electronics supply, all have websites and sell little bit of everything. get there free catalogs to. i have seen it on the ham station, there good too. these are the ones i deal with and have not had any trouble.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009
          Support: Uniden and the numerous forums and mailing lists
          Parts: Uniden
          Programming: Yourself - doesn't make sense to let someone else decide what
          you should listen to, and spending $500 + on a scanner I'd learn to program
          it too. It really isn't that tough to do, mostly common sense
          Returns: Why? but then again just about any place you buy from takes returns

          > where is the best place to buy the BC396XT when it is out.for
          > support,parts, programing, and returnes.
          > thanks
          > keith

        • kb8rvp
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009
            I sent an email to Communications Electronics in Michigan and this was the reply I received about pre-orders for the Uniden BCD396XT

            Yes we will and you can enter your order now. Price should be the same as the current BCD396T scanner. Simply complete the order form with the new BCD396XT part number. In the comment section, enter that this is an advanced order for this new scanner.Visit www.usascan.com and click on "click to order" in the upper right hand side of the page.

            --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "keithpitts" <keithpitts@...> wrote:

            > where is the best place to buy the BC396XT when it is out.for
            > support,parts, programing, and returnes.
            > thanks
            > keith

          • kb8rvp
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2009
              I sent an email to Communications Electrons in Michigan to check on advanced orders for the BCD396XT and the response is below that they are taking orders:

              Yes we are and you can enter your order now. Price should be the same as the current BCD396T scanner. Simply complete the order form with the new BCD396XT part number. In the comment section, enter that this is an advanced order for this new scanner.Visit www.usascan.com and click on "click to order" in the upper right hand side of the page.