Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Future feature?

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2008
      Yes. You'd enter it as two channels...one analog w/CTCSS/DCS and the other digital/NAC.

       UPMan

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 8, 2008
        Ok - a workaround. At least that's better than it is now. New Hampshire is a
        pain with their mixed channels.

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 8, 2008
          The 996 has the 'both' feature. It means CSQ, not PL/DPL/NAC.

          There aren't that many mixed analog/digital channels that would be a
          problem programming both as separate channels.

          Joe M.

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 9, 2008
            True - it won't be a problem now that you can use NAC