ARC-XT Copying Systems

  • schs448
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      I have the demo version of ARC-XT awaiting arrival of my bcd396XT.

      I have manually added a Motorola System (UHF Type 2) with multiple sites, but when I attempt to copy the system, all of the Custom Trunking Parameters disappear in the new system. They are also missing if I try and copy a site within the original system.

      Is this a limitation of the demo version, or am I doing something wrong.

      Also is there a way of applying Trunking parameters (frequency, offset, etc.) to multiple sites without punching it in to each individual site?

      I've searched here, but can't seem to find an answer

      Thanks