Copying a freqy from a system

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      When i hold and press "E" on a conv- freqy and scroll the menu to "copy freqy" it says the freqy is in a "buffer", i cannot find in the manual on line what you do after that to get the freqy to another System's group??...How do you get the "paste" part of the operation??..Thanks for any help....
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
        Not sure if this was answered yet or not. A sort on my email client
        isn't showing any replies.

        Go to the Group you want to copy it to, select EDIT CHANNEL, then PASTE
        CHANNEL which will be the last option on the list.

        Joe M.