Re: [BCD396XT] bcTool+ Released!

  • johnstark
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
      BCTool+ Does work with the XT as I am using it right now and have been for
      over 24 hours. Follow the link I posted.....

      From: Brian <mtnbiker2005ipn@...>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] bcTool+ Released!
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 3:51 PM

      Latest News

      20/09/2010 - bcTool+ Released!

      bcTool+ has been released. This is a complete ground-up rewrite of bcTool
      which brings support for

      all of Uniden's latest models, massive improvements to performance, speed,
      stability and usability

      over original bcTool. Be aware that this release is very new and may have
      glitches and if you find

      anything unusual please just let me know!

      Please also note that this website is now quite out of date - screenshots
      are for the old version,

      and although the look and feel are not significantly different, it is not
      identical. The site and

      documentation will be updated over the next few days.

      Works with all DMA-based Uniden Bearcat scanners, including the BC246T,
      SC230, BR330T, UBC3500XLT,

      BCT15, BCD396T, UBC800XLT and BCD996T - all using one free application!

      Latest Release: 2.0 (20th of September, 2010)

      http://www.bctool.org

      http://twitter.com/bcTool/

      http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BcTool

      RR topic: The NEW bcTool is Out!!!

      <http://forums.radioreference.com/scanner-programming-software/191274-new-bctool-out.html>

      <http://forums.radioreference.com/scanner-programming-software/>

      Uniden DMA Software Support

      Please see our Uniden DMA Software Support article for more software links.

      <http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Uniden_DMA_Software_Support>

      No infections found in this incoming message
      Scanned by iolo System Shield�
      http://www.iolo.com