Re: [BCD396XT] bcTool+ Released!

  • Brian Fischer
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2010
      Just an fyi, not a complaint, I know new programs have glitches.  When connecting to the scanner it get to 6% and freezes. Thanks for all of your efforts:)   (do you need more info?)

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
        Wrong forum but.... DL the newest version, that error was fixed.

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
          I hope you read the website, BCTOOL dosen't work with BCD396XT.

          ---------------------------

          Uniden DMA Software Support

          Please see our Uniden DMA Software Support article for more software links.

          <http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Uniden_DMA_Software_Support>

          No infections found in this incoming message
          Scanned by iolo System Shield�
          http://www.iolo.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
            Yes, it does (since Monday). That's what the OP was about.

            Joe M.

            > I hope you read the website, BCTOOL dosen't work with BCD396XT.

          • Brian
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
              Please, Trim Your Posts! on the Yahoogroups.

              No need to read the same stuff over and over.
              Just go back and look at the past "bcTool+ Released!" posts.

              MCH you can trim some of the last emails better.

              Thanks!
            • Lance Star
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
                FreeSCAN does...

                > I hope you read the website, BCTOOL dosen't work with BCD396XT.

              • johnstark
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
                  BCTool+ Does work with the XT as I am using it right now and have been for
                  over 24 hours. Follow the link I posted.....

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
                    I for one didnt read it

                    Geesh,,  ill double check tommorow,,, I sure hope not im one still waiting for UASD,, im a novice at this stuff bc tool worked AWESOME when i had my 396t  but  ive been relegated to free scan,, while its good i really liked UASD

                    and im still waiting for it

                    L.H.'s Daily Tagline

                    "I'll Live My Life, You Live Yours, And Hopefully We Won't Interfere With Each Others  Pursuit Of Happiness!"