bcTool+ Released!

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 20, 2010
      Latest News
      20/09/2010 - bcTool+ Released!

      bcTool+ has been released. This is a complete ground-up rewrite of bcTool which brings support for
      all of Uniden's latest models, massive improvements to performance, speed, stability and usability
      over original bcTool. Be aware that this release is very new and may have glitches and if you find
      anything unusual please just let me know!

      Please also note that this website is now quite out of date - screenshots are for the old version,
      and although the look and feel are not significantly different, it is not identical. The site and
      documentation will be updated over the next few days.

      Works with all DMA-based Uniden Bearcat scanners, including the BC246T, SC230, BR330T, UBC3500XLT,
      BCT15, BCD396T, UBC800XLT and BCD996T - all using one free application!
      Latest Release: 2.0 (20th of September, 2010)

      http://www.bctool.org
      http://twitter.com/bcTool/
      http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BcTool

      RR topic: The NEW bcTool is Out!!!
      <http://forums.radioreference.com/scanner-programming-software/191274-new-bctool-out.html>
      <http://forums.radioreference.com/scanner-programming-software/>

      ---------------------------
      Uniden DMA Software Support
      Please see our Uniden DMA Software Support article for more software links.
      <http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Uniden_DMA_Software_Support>
      ---------------------------
    • Brian Fischer
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 20, 2010
        Just an fyi, not a complaint, I know new programs have glitches.  When connecting to the scanner it get to 6% and freezes. Thanks for all of your efforts:)   (do you need more info?)

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
          Wrong forum but.... DL the newest version, that error was fixed.

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
            I hope you read the website, BCTOOL dosen't work with BCD396XT.

[...]

            No infections found in this incoming message
            Scanned by iolo System Shield�
            http://www.iolo.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
              Yes, it does (since Monday). That's what the OP was about.

              Joe M.

              > I hope you read the website, BCTOOL dosen't work with BCD396XT.

            • Brian
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
                Please, Trim Your Posts! on the Yahoogroups.

                No need to read the same stuff over and over.
                Just go back and look at the past "bcTool+ Released!" posts.

                MCH you can trim some of the last emails better.

                Thanks!
              • Lance Star
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
                  FreeSCAN does...

                  > I hope you read the website, BCTOOL dosen't work with BCD396XT.

                • johnstark
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
                    BCTool+ Does work with the XT as I am using it right now and have been for
                    over 24 hours. Follow the link I posted.....

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
                      I for one didnt read it

                      Geesh,,  ill double check tommorow,,, I sure hope not im one still waiting for UASD,, im a novice at this stuff bc tool worked AWESOME when i had my 396t  but  ive been relegated to free scan,, while its good i really liked UASD

                      and im still waiting for it

                      L.H.'s Daily Tagline

                      "I'll Live My Life, You Live Yours, And Hopefully We Won't Interfere With Each Others  Pursuit Of Happiness!"