Analog & Digital on same freq

  • OkieSam@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
      Some of the Nationwide Public Safety Interoperability Channels are listed as both analog (PL 156.7) and digital (NAC $293).

      Must the same frequency be programmed twice - once for analog and once for digital - or will it receive if programmed once with both the PL and NAC?
    • Aaron Siller N5AMS
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
        It will have to be programmed in 2x or programmed in with no PL or NAC and set to receive all
        Aaron Siller N5AMS Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

        Some of the Nationwide Public Safety Interoperability Channels are listed as both analog (PL 156.7) and digital (NAC $293).

        Must the same frequency be programmed twice - once for analog and once for digital - or will it receive if programmed once with both the PL and NAC?

      • Okie Sam
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
          Thanks. I have them programmed twice - one digital and one analog -
          was easier than I thought using copy and paste with the ARC software.

          On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Aaron Siller N5AMS <n5ams@...> wrote:
          > It will have to be programmed in 2x or programmed in with no PL or NAC and set to receive all
        • johnstark
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2010
            Yes, you need to program them twice, or just set it to auto with no tone/nac