RE: [BCD396XT] antennas

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
      the stock one

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of MCH
      Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 2:02 AM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] antennas

      What band(s)? What must it fit behind?

      Joe M.

      Stephen wrote:
      > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door.
      live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

    • Jeff Miller
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
        Can you supply more details on what frequencies you are monitoring 800mhz etc?  Also are you in or near a large city?   T

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
          You're looking for an antenna that must fit 'behind the stock antenna'?

          You really lost me on this one.

          Joe M.

          Anthony wrote:
          > the stock one

        • johnstark
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
            This makes no sense at all!

            > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door.
            > live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

          • Lance Star
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
              "must fit be hind my" Behind your what?

              Think u did'nt finish typing...