Re: [BCD396XT] antennas

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
      What band(s)? What must it fit behind?

      Joe M.

      Stephen wrote:
      > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door. live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

    • Anthony
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
        the stock one

        > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door.
        live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

      • Jeff Miller
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
          Can you supply more details on what frequencies you are monitoring 800mhz etc?  Also are you in or near a large city?   T

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
            You're looking for an antenna that must fit 'behind the stock antenna'?

            You really lost me on this one.

            Joe M.

            Anthony wrote:
            > the stock one

          • johnstark
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
              This makes no sense at all!

              > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door.
              > live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

            • Lance Star
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
                "must fit be hind my" Behind your what?

                Think u did'nt finish typing...