Re: [BCD396XT] Qestion about system

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      First, that is actually S0 (s-zero) for the first set of to System Quick
      Keys (SQKs). The next set will show S1, then S2 and so on. S0 shows the
      status of SQKs 00-09.

      I suspect you don't have any SQKs programmed in your Systems which is
      why it's not showing any as active. Try programming some SQKs.

      Joe M.