antennas

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2010
      Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door. live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
        What band(s)? What must it fit behind?

        Joe M.

        Stephen wrote:
        > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door. live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

      • Anthony
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
          the stock one

          > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door.
          live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

        • Jeff Miller
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
            Can you supply more details on what frequencies you are monitoring 800mhz etc?  Also are you in or near a large city?   T

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
              You're looking for an antenna that must fit 'behind the stock antenna'?

              You really lost me on this one.

              Joe M.

              Anthony wrote:
              > the stock one

            • johnstark
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 6, 2010
                This makes no sense at all!

                > Hi Guys. can you recomend a good antenna for my scanner. need in door.
                > live in the lower mainland of bc. vancouver. must fit be hind my

              • Lance Star
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010
                  "must fit be hind my" Behind your what?

                  Think u did'nt finish typing...