Re: [BCD396XT] knob poped off...

  • ipnfla124@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 25, 2010
      And how many things do you "improvise" when you try to pull a "McGyver"?
      Although Duct tape was made for a specific purpose, how many people use
      it for just what it was made for? I have used Loctite on thermoplastics
      for over 20 years, it never harmed any of them! Amazing how many people
      wait until someone makes a post, then goes to a website or Wiki just to
      pick apart someones email, I didn't see any of you offering suggestions
      for a fix when I was trying to help, Hmmmm, sounds like a CB bunch!

      Walter