Re: [BCD396XT] Rebanding

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2010
      Basically true, but Motorola and Rebanded are pretty much exclusive -
      much like a System cannot be Motorola and P25 even if it's a P25 system
      made by Motorola.

      Of course, the only true "Rebanded" systems types will only refer to
      Analog Motorola Systems. Other system types (EDACS, LTR, P25, and
      Conventional) are really the exact same systems just programmed with
      different frequencies.

      Joe M.