Re: [BCD396XT] BGD396t and BCD 396xt

  • Richard Victor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      If by preprogram you mean the systems that were on the scanner when
      you purchased it, those on the t may be well out of date at this point
      and you'd probably be better off just getting a premium subscription to
      RadioReference and downloading the current info for those systems and
      saving yourself a lot of hassle. If you meant something else, feel free
      to ignore this paragraph. :)

      In either case, FreeScan would be a good choice and it's free.

      If you're going to transfer trunked systems from the t to the xt, keep
      in mind that the xt supports multiple sites and the t doesn't, so you
      may have to make some
      adjustments for proper programming.