BGD396t and BCD 396xt

  • butch
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      on my 396t on my preprogram has Boston and Nataionwide and I want to move them to my 396xt what program do I use use to move them
    • Richard Victor
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
        If by preprogram you mean the systems that were on the scanner when
        you purchased it, those on the t may be well out of date at this point
        and you'd probably be better off just getting a premium subscription to
        RadioReference and downloading the current info for those systems and
        saving yourself a lot of hassle. If you meant something else, feel free
        to ignore this paragraph. :)

        In either case, FreeScan would be a good choice and it's free.

        If you're going to transfer trunked systems from the t to the xt, keep
        in mind that the xt supports multiple sites and the t doesn't, so you
        may have to make some
        adjustments for proper programming.