Re: Question in programming

  • eph39
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
      I have a conventional system and trunked system both programmed to the same quick key because Jacksonville FL Fire/Rescue simulcasts their dispatches on a UHF frequency while all of their operational comms happen on their digital trunked system. I also have a conventional system programmed on a separate quick key for all of the other stuff around here. I have the JFRD UHF frequency there as well but I like it better having it programmed as a conventional system assigned to the same quick key as the trunked system. Works nice for me. Hope this gives you some insight.