Re: [BCD396XT] Question in programming

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
      I will also add that if you want to enable/disable them together, assign
      them the same System Quick Key. Then, for all practical purposes they
      will be in the "same System".

      Joe M.

      wb6qmp wrote:
      > Dumb question.
      > Can conventional freqs be in a trunked system?
      > I assume they have to be in a convention system.

    • eph39
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2010
        I have a conventional system and trunked system both programmed to the same quick key because Jacksonville FL Fire/Rescue simulcasts their dispatches on a UHF frequency while all of their operational comms happen on their digital trunked system. I also have a conventional system programmed on a separate quick key for all of the other stuff around here. I have the JFRD UHF frequency there as well but I like it better having it programmed as a conventional system assigned to the same quick key as the trunked system. Works nice for me. Hope this gives you some insight.