RE: [BCD396XT] Power supply

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
      yes

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of butch
      Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 10:51 AM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Power supply

      Can I use my BCD396t power supply on my BCD396xt

    • Matthew Kurzon
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
        I would think that the answer is yes, if you look on the Uniden website,
        you can look at the power adapter for the bcd396xt, it will probably list
        the bdc396t (is my guess).  If you want to compare the specs on the
        adapters, mine is part no AD1001, output 6V 800 MA... there is more,
        but that should be enough.. see if the connector fits...

        Matthew

        Can I use my BCD396t power supply on my BCD396xt