Re: [BCD396XT] Re: FOR SALE BCD-396XT (NEW, Will Program)

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
      Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.

      Keith wrote:

      > FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
      > hosting service not a Google docs link.
      >
      > On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>--- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>>I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
      >>
      >>everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
      >>Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
      >>state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
      >>address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
      >>
      >>>Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
      >>>
      >>>Thanks
      >>
      >>Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
      >>sold here:
      >>
      >>Pic1
      >><http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
      >>512/396xt2.jpg>
      >>
      >> Pict2
      >>
      >><http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
      >>512/396xt1.jpg>
    • Richard Victor
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
        They're working for me as well.

        Dick

        On 7/3/2010 1:12 PM, Eric wrote:
        > Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.
        >
        > Keith wrote:
        >
        >> FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
        >> hosting service not a Google docs link.

        >>> everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
        >>> Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
        >>> state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
        >>> address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.

        >>> Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
        >>> sold here:
        >>>
        >>> Pic1
        >>> <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
        >>> 512/396xt2.jpg>
        >>>
        >>> Pict2
        >>>
        >>> <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
        >>> 512/396xt1.jpg>

      • Brian
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
          Yup it's working for me too!

          <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s512/396xt1.jpg>

          <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s512/396xt2.jpg>

          ---------
          Without the < >.
          http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s512/396xt1.jpg

          http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s512/396xt2.jpg

          FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
          hosting service not a Google docs link.
        • turk532
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
            Thanks for the tip Keith... Seems like you are the only one having trouble viewing the images... I have been posting pictures on google several year without any issues. Seems like the problem is between your keyboard and the computer chair... :)