Re: [BCD396XT] Re: FOR SALE BCD-396XT (NEW, Will Program)

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
      FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
      hosting service not a Google docs link.

      On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:

      > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
      > everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
      > Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
      > state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
      > address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
      >>
      >> Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
      >>
      >> Thanks
      >>

      > Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
      > sold here:
      >
      > Pic1
      > <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
      > 512/396xt2.jpg>
      >

      > Pict2
      >

      > <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
      > 512/396xt1.jpg>

      Best Regards, Keith
      http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
        Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.

        Keith wrote:

        > FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
        > hosting service not a Google docs link.
        >
        > On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>--- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
        >>
        >>>I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
        >>
        >>everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
        >>Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
        >>state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
        >>address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
        >>
        >>>Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
        >>>
        >>>Thanks
        >>
        >>Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
        >>sold here:
        >>
        >>Pic1
        >><http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
        >>512/396xt2.jpg>
        >>
        >> Pict2
        >>
        >><http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
        >>512/396xt1.jpg>
      • Richard Victor
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
          They're working for me as well.

          Dick

          On 7/3/2010 1:12 PM, Eric wrote:
          > Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.
          >
          > Keith wrote:
          >
          >> FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
          >> hosting service not a Google docs link.

          >>> everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
          >>> Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
          >>> state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
          >>> address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.

          >>> Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
          >>> sold here:
          >>>
          >>> Pic1
          >>> <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
          >>> 512/396xt2.jpg>
          >>>
          >>> Pict2
          >>>
          >>> <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
          >>> 512/396xt1.jpg>

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
            Yup it's working for me too!

            <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s512/396xt1.jpg>

            <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s512/396xt2.jpg>

            ---------
            Without the < >.
            http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s512/396xt1.jpg

            http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s512/396xt2.jpg

            FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
            hosting service not a Google docs link.
          • turk532
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
              Thanks for the tip Keith... Seems like you are the only one having trouble viewing the images... I have been posting pictures on google several year without any issues. Seems like the problem is between your keyboard and the computer chair... :)