Re: FOR SALE BCD-396XT (NEW, Will Program)

  • turk532
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:

      > I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
      everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
      Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
      state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
      address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.

      > Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
      >
      > Thanks

      Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
      sold here:

      Pic1
      <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
      512/396xt2.jpg>

      Pict2

      <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
      512/396xt1.jpg>

    • Keith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
        FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
        hosting service not a Google docs link.

        On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:

        > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
        > everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
        > Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
        > state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
        > address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
        >>
        >> Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
        >>
        >> Thanks
        >>

        > Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
        > sold here:
        >
        > Pic1
        > <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
        > 512/396xt2.jpg>
        >

        > Pict2
        >

        > <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
        > 512/396xt1.jpg>

        Best Regards, Keith
        http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
      • Eric
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
          Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.

          Keith wrote:

          > FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
          > hosting service not a Google docs link.
          >
          > On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
          >>
          >>--- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
          >>
          >>>I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
          >>
          >>everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
          >>Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
          >>state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
          >>address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
          >>
          >>>Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
          >>>
          >>>Thanks
          >>
          >>Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
          >>sold here:
          >>
          >>Pic1
          >><http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
          >>512/396xt2.jpg>
          >>
          >> Pict2
          >>
          >><http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
          >>512/396xt1.jpg>
        • Richard Victor
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
            They're working for me as well.

            Dick

            On 7/3/2010 1:12 PM, Eric wrote:
            > Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.
            >
            > Keith wrote:
            >
            >> FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
            >> hosting service not a Google docs link.

            >>> everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
            >>> Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
            >>> state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
            >>> address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.

            >>> Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
            >>> sold here:
            >>>
            >>> Pic1
            >>> <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
            >>> 512/396xt2.jpg>
            >>>
            >>> Pict2
            >>>
            >>> <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
            >>> 512/396xt1.jpg>

          • Brian
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
              Yup it's working for me too!

              <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s512/396xt1.jpg>

              <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s512/396xt2.jpg>

              ---------
              Without the < >.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
                Thanks for the tip Keith... Seems like you are the only one having trouble viewing the images... I have been posting pictures on google several year without any issues. Seems like the problem is between your keyboard and the computer chair... :)