Re: [BCD396XT] programming bcd396xt

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Open the ARCXT user manual to section 1.6, it has a very basic expanation
      of System and Group Quick keys.
      Also go to the Uniden web site and find the manual for the BCD396T and
      download it. The T and XT are very similar except the XT has "Sites" within
      a trunk system and it's the Site that needs the SQ key.

      Clark