Re: [BCD396XT] programming bcd396xt

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Assign SQK's (System Quick Keys) to the systems and sites. Turn them on to
      monitor that system. Turn off to not monitor that system.
      Assign GQK (GQKs ) to the group of TGs. Turn them on or off.

      Clark

      At 07:52 PM 7/1/2010, you wrote:

      >I am using the arcxtpro software.i am learning how to use it but could
      >someone tell me how to program the systems and talkgroups or whatever to
      >do to listen to selected systems while the others are turned off.Thanks
    • Clark Rennie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        Open the ARCXT user manual to section 1.6, it has a very basic expanation
        of System and Group Quick keys.
        Also go to the Uniden web site and find the manual for the BCD396T and
        download it. The T and XT are very similar except the XT has "Sites" within
        a trunk system and it's the Site that needs the SQ key.

        Clark