programming bcd396xt

  • Brad Magee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 7:52 PM
      I am using the arcxtpro software.i am learning how to use it but could someone tell me how to program the systems and talkgroups or whatever to do to listen to selected systems while the others are turned  off.Thanks

    • Clark Rennie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 8:13 PM
        Assign SQK's (System Quick Keys) to the systems and sites. Turn them on to
        monitor that system. Turn off to not monitor that system.
        Assign GQK (GQKs ) to the group of TGs. Turn them on or off.

        Clark

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 8:33 PM
          Open the ARCXT user manual to section 1.6, it has a very basic expanation
          of System and Group Quick keys.
          Also go to the Uniden web site and find the manual for the BCD396T and
          download it. The T and XT are very similar except the XT has "Sites" within
          a trunk system and it's the Site that needs the SQ key.

          Clark