FOR SALE BCD-396XT (NEW, Will Program)

  • turk532
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2010
      I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable, Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.

      Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875

      Thanks
    • turk532
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:

        > I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
        everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
        Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
        state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
        address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.

        > Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
        >
        > Thanks

        Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
        sold here:

        Pic1
        <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
        512/396xt2.jpg>

        Pict2

        <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
        512/396xt1.jpg>

      • Keith
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
          FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
          hosting service not a Google docs link.

          On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:

          > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
          > everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
          > Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
          > state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
          > address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
          >>
          >> Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
          >>
          >> Thanks
          >>

          > Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
          > sold here:
          >
          > Pic1
          > <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
          > 512/396xt2.jpg>
          >

          > Pict2
          >

          > <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
          > 512/396xt1.jpg>

          Best Regards, Keith
          http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
        • Eric
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
            Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.

            Keith wrote:

            > FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
            > hosting service not a Google docs link.
            >
            > On 7/3/10 4:49 AM, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>--- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "turk532" <turk532@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>>I am selling my new BCD-396xt for financial reasons. I will include
            >>
            >>everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
            >>Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
            >>state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
            >>address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.
            >>
            >>>Serious buyers only pls. (914) 500-8875
            >>>
            >>>Thanks
            >>
            >>Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
            >>sold here:
            >>
            >>Pic1
            >><http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
            >>512/396xt2.jpg>
            >>
            >> Pict2
            >>
            >><http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
            >>512/396xt1.jpg>
          • Richard Victor
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
              They're working for me as well.

              Dick

              On 7/3/2010 1:12 PM, Eric wrote:
              > Hmmm...worked for me 20 minutes ago.
              >
              > Keith wrote:
              >
              >> FYI, The picture links you provided are invalid. You should use a picture
              >> hosting service not a Google docs link.

              >>> everything the scanner came with (CD, Manual, Serial Data Cable,
              >>> Antenna) in its original box. I will also program it for any
              >>> state/county Dept. you want to monitor. $425 firm includes S&H. US
              >>> address only. Will take $ order or personal check as well as paypal.

              >>> Here are few pictures of the bcd396XT, going to Ebay in a week if not
              >>> sold here:
              >>>
              >>> Pic1
              >>> <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s\
              >>> 512/396xt2.jpg>
              >>>
              >>> Pict2
              >>>
              >>> <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s\
              >>> 512/396xt1.jpg>

            • Brian
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2010
                Yup it's working for me too!

                <http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbcMoHiI/AAAAAAAAIyY/FZFhf-TbrUE/s512/396xt1.jpg>

                <http://lh3.ggpht.com/_BKq3txf_qmM/TC4fbyAZCmI/AAAAAAAAIyc/x7LoENoHP4E/s512/396xt2.jpg>

                ---------
                Without the < >.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
                  Thanks for the tip Keith... Seems like you are the only one having trouble viewing the images... I have been posting pictures on google several year without any issues. Seems like the problem is between your keyboard and the computer chair... :)