RE: [BCD396XT] Re: XT version sensitivity?

  • Dewey
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 4, 2009
      I would have to fully agree with Joseph McGinley's statement, and
      respectfully disagree with yours Joe M. I've always said, and always will
      say that the 396 if DEAF in the UHF band. I can not agree that increasing
      the sensitivity necessarily means decreasing the selectivity. My BC250D's
      receiver is as hot as all of my GREs to include the Pro-96, yet it does not
      seem to be susceptible to front end overload.

      Dewey

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 5, 2009
        Or if the storing of multi tones on one freq has been sorted on search and store? This is a problem with the t version. That will be my deciding factor.