Re: [BCD396XT] WOW does this mean

  • johnstark
    Message 1 of 106 , Jun 28, 2010
      Why not? I carry a battery pack for my flash thats a lot bigger and heavier
      on a belt clip, from what I have seen it shouldn't be too difficult to get a
      case made up for it that could go on your belt.

      Message 106 of 106 , Jul 10, 2010
        On 7/9/10 3:57 PM, "James F. Boehner MD" <jboehner01@...> wrote:

        > Rumored to be $499. Makes sense, as it will receive digital as well.
        >
        > '73 de JIM N2ZZ

        Think iPod and a XT digital scanner purchased together.

        --
        Best Regards, Keith
        http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/