RE: [BCD396XT] Re: WOW does this mean

  • Patrick - Used 2-Way
    Message 1 of 106 , Jun 27, 2010
      Yes, it uses the same SMA type adapter that the current 396T have. The
      HomePatrol uses the same antenna with a right angle hinged adapter. Its not
      just stuck in the up position, you can move it to different angles..

      _____________________________________
      Sprint HTC EVO

      AT&T Blackberry PIN 216AB19A

      Blackberry, Treo, Windows Mobile, iPhone Repair
      Motorola 2-Way Radio Service and Technical Consulting

      _____

      Message 106 of 106 , Jul 10, 2010
        On 7/9/10 3:57 PM, "James F. Boehner MD" <jboehner01@...> wrote:

        > Rumored to be $499. Makes sense, as it will receive digital as well.
        >
        > '73 de JIM N2ZZ

        Think iPod and a XT digital scanner purchased together.

        --
        Best Regards, Keith
        http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/