Service Search

  • ScottC
    Message 1 of 44 , Jun 23, 2010
      One more question for the group. I have the ARCXT software and will load my xt with it. When I put in my new systems, will it remove the radio's ability to do the Service Search? IE, is Service Search permanently in the radio hardware, or is it a software function?
    • gcr33
      Message 44 of 44 , Jun 26, 2010
        Nor will the Freescan which works as well if not better.