Re: [BCD396XT] Mil Comm

  • Aaron Siller N5AMS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23 2:31 PM
      Personally I would do both if there is a military base near you then put in those listed for that base
      Aaron Siller N5AMS Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23 2:59 PM
        I dunno. It takes quite some time to SEARCH the MilAir band. While
        you're SEARCHing, you will miss a lot of other things.

        I would just enter known frequencies and use SEARCH on another scanner,
        if you have one, to find new frequencies.

        Joe M.

      • SRehm24416@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23 3:48 PM
          Searching the whole military air band takes forever so that my be out of the question. Find a good link(s) for military freqs and start there. I have some air to air refueling freqs that are interesting when they are active. Also, major airports simulcast ??? UHF freqs along with the regular VHF ones for any and all military units that may use the airport.

          Aaron Siller N5AMS wrote:
          Personally I would do both if there is a military base near you then put in
          hose listed for that base

          Aaron Siller N5AMS

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23 4:22 PM
            Thanks to all who responded!